Call for Workshops
We invite proposals for workshops to be held at the SwissText 2019 conference. The main objective of the workshops is to facilitate the interaction and discussion on topics relevant for both industry and academia. We also encourage the submission of proposals for tutorials, shared tasks, hackathons as well as forums for discussions. We strongly encourage to make the workshops highly interactive.
Workshops may include, for example – but not limited to:
– Panel Discussions
– Shared Tasks
Workshops can last from at least 2 hours to a half-day event. Submission of proposals can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Short section about the motivation and goals
– Tentative, coarse-grained outline
– Short CV of the instructor
– Workshop Proposals: January 28, 2019
– Workshop Notification: February 20, 2019
– Conference: June 18-19, 2019