3.3.201910.3.2019 Submission Deadline (extended)
- 28.1.2019 Workshop Proposal Submission Deadline
- 14.4.2019 Author Notification
- 30.4.2019 Early Bird Registration End
- 10.6.2019 Regular Registration End
- 18-19.6.2019 Conference Days
- 14.4.2019: The list of accepted presentations is online. Check it out here.
- 28.2.2019: Submission deadline extended: Submission deadline for presentations and papers was extended by one week, until 10.3.2019 (AOE – anywhere on Earth)
- 18.2.2019: Submitted Workshops: Information about the workshops that will take place in the conference is already available.
- 22.1.2019: Workshop Submission deadline extended to 28.1.2019
- 7.1.2019: Hinrich Schütze will give a keynote. He is Chair of Computational Linguistics at Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich.
- 2.1.2019: Lisa Gibbs will give a keynote. She is Director of News Partnerships at Associated Press (AP), and responsible for automated content generation.
- 21.12.2018: Call for Presentations and Workshops is online. Submissions can be made here.
- 5.12.2018: Mona Diab will give a keynote. She is a professor at George Washington University and Principle Applied Scientist at Amazon.
- 12.11.2018 Organization of SwissText 2018 starts. The conference will take place at June 18-19, 2019 in Winterthur. Conference Chair is Mark Cieliebak.