SwissText is an annual conference that brings together text analytics experts from industry and academia. The conference is held on June 12-13, 2018 in Winterthur, Switzerland, which is a short train ride (20min) from Zurich.
The conference will have two tracks:
- Swiss Track, with a strong focus on Swiss industry and research. This track resembles the continuation of last years conference setting.
- Scientific Track, with technical research papers from the international community.
Call for Tutorials
We invite submissions of tutorials to be held at the SwissText 2018. The tutorials should provide a practical hands-on experience and evolve around NLP topics that include, but are not limited to:
- Machine Learning (incl. Deep Learning) frameworks for NLP (e.g. SciKit Learn, Tensorflow, Pytorch, WEKA)
- NLP Tool tutorials (e.g. Stanford CoreNLP, spaCy)
- Working with NLP resources (Creating and using corpora)
- Statistics for NLP and Corpus Linguistics
Tutorials can last from 2 hours up to half a day. Submission of proposals can be sent to: email@example.com
- Short section about the motivation and goals
- Tentative, coarse-grained outline
- Short CV of the instructor
- 02.03.2018 Submission deadline for tutorial proposals
- 30.03.2018 Notification of acceptance
- 12-13.06.2018 Conference